Le Temple de l'Olympe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Temple de l'Olympe

Défis et Tournois X-men vs. Street Fighter

AccueilAccueil  Nouveau!Nouveau!  Défis/TournoisDéfis/Tournois  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1

+6
cormega
El_Julio
Blutch
Mandar
sadick
[NM]MagnetoUK
10 participants
AuteurMessage
[NM]MagnetoUK
Olympien

Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Empty
MessageSujet: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin 2007 - 4:33

Heres a old guide i made Razz

|----- Xmen Vs Street Fighter Infinites Collection Vol.1 -----|
|------------ Brought To You By [NM]«MáGñëTÖ»ÜK«. ------------|

\\Contents
1. Introduction
2. Keys/Buttons
\\Characters
3. Ryu
4. Ken
5. Akuma
6. Cyclops
7. Charlie
8. Rogue
9. Cammy
10. Chunli
11. Zangief
12. Storm
13. Juggernaut
14. Gambit
15. Magneto
16, Wolverine
\\Info/Bugs
17. Character Bugs
\\Credits
18. Shout Outs And Gratitude

|-------1-Introduction-1-------|
Well ill start with the beginning Xmen Vs. Street Fighter is a arcade/console game
that was made in 1996 by capcom it is a 2d fighting game that consists of the capcom
VS. engine you will recognize other titles as Marvel Vs. Capcom and Marvel Super Heroes
Vs. Street Fighter. These games are beat em up action genre and have been classed as one
of the best beat em up genre out at the moment ok now u know the games history ill start
on the combo's.

|--------2-Keys/Buttons-2--------|
There are many descriptions for the keys in these types of games its a 12 button based config
including the analogue ill just label them as i know them.

Up = Up
Left = Lft
Right = Rgt
Down = Dwn
Low Punch = LP
Medium Punch = MP
High Punch = HP
Low Kick = LK
Medium Kick = MK
High Kick = HK

Tese Extra Keys Are Combine Keys

3 Punches/Dash = 3xP
3 Kicks/Super Jump = 3xK

|--------3-Ryu-3--------|
Ryu has 2 infinites both are ranked medium infinites

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]
Your enemy has to be either in the corner or as close to the corner as u can get
Note. This works all the time on juggernaut.
OK Stood facing your enemy face to face press in this order

LP,MP then holding forward press MK on your second way round keeping hold of forward repeat the
combo letting go b4 pressing MP otherwise it will fail this helps you move closer to get the inf
more easier.
Note. Try mixing it up like after 3x the inf do lp then Dwn+HP to launch your enemy not forgetting
jump up after him when youve launched him.

INF 2. - [Medium Rank]
Your enemy has to be either in the corner or as close to the corner as u can get
Note. This is difficult on large variety characters i.e Sabertooth,Juggernaut.
OK Stood facing your enemy face to face press in this order.

LP,Dwn+HP jump to catch your enemy after press LP,LK,MK Up+HK now you will drop b4 you enemy when
you have landed on the floor and ur enemy is on his way down jump Up and catching you enemy pressing
LP,Up+HK after landing again on the second time round jump again but this time press LP,MK pause for a
minute second then Up+HK.
Note. If this combo on the second time isnt done fast enough you end up jumping too fast for your enemy
to fall into it again and try learning a rythm to catch the enemy in this on coz it can be difficult
at times.

|---------4-Ken-4---------|
Ken has 2 infinites one is ranked medium rank and one is ranked hard rank

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]

LP,Dwn+HP jump to catch your enemy after press LP,LK,MK Up+HK now you will drop b4 you enemy when
you have landed on the floor and ur enemy is on his way down jump Up and catching you enemy pressing
LP,Up+HK after landing again on the second time round jump again but this time press LP,MP pause for a
Note. If this combo on the second time isnt done fast enough you end up jumping too fast for your enemy
to fall into it again and try learning a rythm to catch the enemy in this on coz it can be difficult
at times.

INF 2. - [Difficult Rank]

you have landed on the floor and ur enemy is on his way down and he reaches ur characters headheight
press LP then quickly Dwn+MP then let go of Dwn press LP really quick then again quickly pressing Dwn+MP
if done right you can juggle your enemy between you LP and MP combo.
Note. Try mixing it up alittle if ur fast enough you can catch kens spinning uppercut special move after
doing your LP MP juggle and still carry on the inf after the special

|--------5-Akuma-5--------|
Akuma has 3 infinites but im only including two his other will be in volume 2

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]
Note. This works all the time on juggernaut.

LP,MP then holding forward press MK on your second way round keeping hold of forward repeat the
combo letting go b4 pressing MP otherwise it will fail this helps you move closer to get the inf
more easier.
Note. Try mixing it up like after 3x the inf do lp then Dwn+HP to launch your enemy not forgetting
jump up after him when youve launched him.

INF 2. - [Medium Rank]

LP,Up+HK after landing again on the second time round jump again but this time press LP,MK pause for a
at times.

|--------6-Cyclops-6--------|
Cyclops has 2 infinites but im only including one since number 2 will be in volume 2

INF 1. - [Easy Rank]
Note. This is combo is more difficult on bigger characters i.e Sabertooth,Juggernaut.

MP to launch jump to catch when youve reached ur enemy press LP,LK,MP,MK,HP pretty fast then press HP
again to knock quickly pressing jump after then repeating LP,LK,MP,MK,HP then let your enemy drop till
he is almost at the floor then HP to knock ur enemy against the wall then jump again quickly to use LP
LK pausing slightly then press MK then HP and repeat this timing and you can infinite you enemy till he
is dead.
Note. Try mixing it up alittle after your first drop down if done fast enough you can catch 2 Dwn+MP then
HK then optic blast special if done right it will all connect and you can jump again and catch the
infinite again.

|---------7-Charlie-7---------|
Charlie has 1 infinite which is ranked medium difficulty

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]

LP,Dwn+HP jump to catch the enemy when u get to him press in a slightly slow motion LP,LK,MP,HP then quickly
press HK you will beat your enemy down to the floor and as he reaches eye height jump and press LP,MP,HP,HP in
a slightly slow motion if done correctly you can catch this untill ur enemy is dead.
Note. Timing this combo is crucial as your enemy can escape this combo if not done fast enough.

|---------8-Rogue-8---------|
Rogue has 2 infinites one is ranked medium difficulty and one is ranked hard ill include her second infinite
in volume 2

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]
Your enemy has to be stood on the floor for this inf to work and you have to be a dash distance close to them

Jump and really quickly press dash 3xP when youve reached ur enemy pressing quickly LK,HK then quickly press jump
again pressing dash 3xP quickly and repeating LK,HK
Note. If done correctly this inf can lead to other combo's and a special you can also mix it up by changing the HK
for a HP.

|--------9-Cammy-9--------|
Cammy has 1 infinite which is ranked hard difficulty

INF 1. - [Hard Rank]

LK,HK jump to catch your enemy and as fast as u can press LP,LK,MP,MK,HK as your enemy falls down alittle bit press
HK again after landing beating your enemy down to the floor jump and press LP,LK,MP,HP,HK then as fast as u can jump
for cammy second air jump pressing LP,LK,MP,HP,HK again and repeat.
Note. If done on a lightweight character i.e cammy,chunli,wolverine

|----------10-Chunli-10----------|
Chunli has 1 infinite which is ranked hard difficilty

INF 1. - [Hard Rank]

LP,HK jump to catch you enemy pressing quickly LP,LP,LP jump again for chunli's second air jump then press LP,LK,MP,HP
Forward+HK then jumping again using chunli's 3rd air jump press LP,LK,HP,HK on the way down hit ur enemy again with
Forward+HK as u reach the floor jump again using LP,MP,Forward+HK multiple times to catch ur enemy
Note. The timing is hard on this infinite which is why its ranked hard but after alittle practice u can get it down
and almost catch ur enemy everytime.

|----------11-Zangief-11----------|
Zangief had 2 infinites both are ranked easy difficulty

INF 1. - [Easy Rank]
You have to catch your enemy in this one but its easy once u get the one hit
OK

As your enemy jumps into you press LP then Back+3xK let go of back and jump at him again pressing LP then Back+3xK
repeat this as many times as u want E12.gif and i know its lame
Note. You hold the back when pressing the 3 kicks to stop your character from moving forward iof done right u stand
on the spot doing this inf.

INF 2. - [Easy Rank]
You can use this on any part of the stage
OK

Dwn+MP then jump to catch ur enemy in the air press LP,LK,3xK then drop to the floor and get ready to repeat from
Dwn+MP and u got yaself a inf E12.gif
Note. After the first round of the inf hold back on the 3xK to stop you moving infront of ur enemy and aslo keeps you
on the spot to get the launch perfect everytime.

|-----------12-Storm-12-----------|
Storm has 1 infinite which is ranked medium difficulty

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]

LK,HK jump to catch your enemy then LP,LK,MK,HP then HP,HP,HP,HP make sure you HP you enemy b4 they hit the floor then
quickly jump pressing Up+LK,Up+MK,Up+HP then let go of Up quickly on ur way down pressing HK if done correctly you can
repeat this and catch them in a infinite
Note. Timing is crucial in this combo so alittle practice and it is easy after a while

|----------13-Juggernaut-13----------|
Juggernaut has 1 infinite ranked easy difficulty

INF 1. - [Easy Rank]

Dwn+HP jump to catch ur enemy and pressing quickly LP,LK,MP,MK,HK as u hit the floor jump as quick as you can pressing
HK if dont correctly you can catch upto 19 hits which kills the enemy in 1 combo
Note. You can also use HP if u choose even tho HK is more effective.

|----------14-Gambit-14----------|
Gambit has 2 infinites one if medium rank difficulty and one is ranked hard difficulty

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]

LP,Dwn+HP jump to catch the enemy pressing LP,LK,MP slightly pausing Press MK then HP,HK on ur way down as the enemy is on
the floor kick him with HK then quickly press LK,HK then pausing after each HK only slightly tho press LK,HK untill ur enemy
is stunned or dead
Note. Timing is a crucial part to this combo so practice and you will be fine.

INF 2. - [Hard Rank]

this on is really difficult this includes moves mixed with hits its one of my home made combo's ive never seen any1 else
using this combo first you need to be face to face with ur enemy then kinetic card from the floor Dwn+LK let go then quickly
MK,HK now heres the hard part you have to dash 3xP then LK,MK,HK kinetic card u can repeat this as many times as u like as
long as ur fast enough
Note. Im sorry if im taking glory for some1 elses work but i worked this combo out on my own and have never seen
anyone use this combo's before.

|----------15-Magneto-15----------|
Magneto has multiple infinites but im only gonna explain 1 and its ranked easy difficulty

INF 1. - [Easy Rank]
Your enemy can be anywhere for this combo you have to catch them in it

HK but only let it do 1 hit out of the 2 hits u get with HK then hyper grab and repeat HK,hypergrab HK,hypergrab HK,hypergrab
Note. This combo only on medium and light weight characters i.e Ryu,Ken,Wolverine.

|----------16-Wolverine-16----------|
Wolverine has 1 infinite that is ranked medium difficulty

INF 1. - [Medium Rank]

Dash at your enemy pressing LK,Dwn+MP,HK jump to catch your enemy pressing LP,LK,MP,MP,Up+MK then LK+MP to drill claw after
youve hit him with the claw quickly press HK then as u hit the floor quickly jump pressing LK,Up+MK,HK make sure you time it
well and you can repeat LK,Up+MK,HK to inf them
Note. Timing is crucial in this combo so practice to perfect it.

|--------17-Character-Bugs-17--------|
There are numberous character bugs but only one for the moment more to come in volume 2

MAGNETO THROW TAG BUG - [Easy Rank]
ok to start magneto HP throw can be used in your advantage once youve grabbed someone in it
holding Up+Forwad then tag as fast as u can and that makes the enemy unable to break the throw
Note. The throw wares off after 4,5 seconds so make good with the time you have.

|--Shout-Outs-And-Gratitude--|
Shout out to all the [NM] Ninja Masters Crew Wassup Boys!!!

Gratitude to Marvel Knight also known as MOTM if he didnt let me play him i would never
have got kick ass at the game...

PEACE BOYS!!!!!

Gratz
\\[NM]«MáGñëTÖ»ÜK«
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.ggxxonline.co.nr
sadick
Niveau 23
Niveau 23
sadick

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin 2007 - 15:24

Wow man great thanks for sharing this!

You can see some replays of combo we made on the emulator FinalBurn. In the replay section.

Be welcome in our forum, i send you a private message.
Mandar
Disciple de la glace
Mandar

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin 2007 - 17:54

Welcome to our forum, MagnetoUK!
This will keep us busy reading for a while, thanks! We also know some combos but I'll read your list before telling about them, in case you'd know them already. What a Face
http://team-olympe.heavenforum.com
Blutch
Olympien
Blutch

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin 2007 - 18:36

Wonderfull !!! Thanks for this and welcome to our forum ! cheers
El_Julio
Olympien
El_Julio

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin 2007 - 19:13

Can you translate this in French please. cheers
Hello I'm Julio, a funny guy.
Just a joke.

Thanks a lot dudo
cormega
Olympien
cormega

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin 2007 - 19:55

Magneto>>>the new god^^
Train us Cool
nictwo
Gardien du Temple
Gardien du Temple
nictwo

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin 2007 - 15:43

qui peux me traduir tout la page en fr svp je conpren rien lol
http://sex.com lol
bArrEttE dE bEuRRe
Disciple du feu
bArrEttE dE bEuRRe

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juin 2007 - 5:03

j'te le ferai Pok, on voit ca sur MSN ...
nictwo
Gardien du Temple
Gardien du Temple
nictwo

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Aoû 2008 - 5:31

j atten toujour lol
http://sex.com lol
bArrEttE dE bEuRRe
Disciple du feu
bArrEttE dE bEuRRe

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 18:26

ben à toi de me le rappeler couillon d'la lune !...
Mandel
Demi-dieu
Demi-dieu
Mandel

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 19:56

On est sur le forum anglais là, alors, parlez anglais svp!
http://poseidonledon.free.fr
bArrEttE dE bEuRRe
Disciple du feu
bArrEttE dE bEuRRe

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 20:16

oh sorry ! so you have to notice me about that couillon of the moon !
Mandar
Disciple de la glace
Mandar

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû 2008 - 20:20

Pok va rien comprendre c'est pas sympa les mecs! Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Uuu

Moi j'pourrais traduire ça pour toi, Pok mais... trop la flemme, y en a trop! Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Confus
http://team-olympe.heavenforum.com
Neoclad
Olympien
Neoclad

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Aoû 2008 - 22:10

thanks because I don't speak english and I don't know reading.
http://shino68.skyblog.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1   Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1 Icon_minitime

Xmen Vs. Street Fighter Infinites Volume 1
Page 1 sur 1